The 1870 healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer against certain airborne particles. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- NIOSH certified N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 99% according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Mould nose clip to wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and ensure a better seal and fit